"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world." ~ Mother Teresa
I came across this quote this morning from Mother Teresa. Her graceful passion for her faith, service, unconditional love and sacrifice truly inspires me.
My sweet friend, Mary wrote to me this morning. She had read my last post and uplifted me with encouragement! Nina too stopped by and passed on her encouragement. Thank you sweet friends.
That makes my heart sing. To think to be used as a vessel...
me... a little worn, totally cracked, sometimes dull-in- need-of-sharpening, totally in need of an eraser...yet a willing pencil in the hand of God. Humbling and awesome. Thank you my friends! All glory to you, my Father!
Blessings to you this day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello Carlene,
Thanks for bringing me up to speed with current technology, this is my first time blogging. I was waiting for one that is family and faith enriching, and yours is it.
Your willingness to try to listen for God's call and then the surrendering of your fears and pridefulness to follow it, is truly awesome and inspiring!
Your journey to El Salvador will impact more lives than you will ever know. I pray for continued blessings to you, my friend.
peace, scott
Post a Comment