Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One step forward, 2 steps back...










Lately, my mind has been on "overwhelm". September may as well be like the New Year with all it's resolutions for me. As we focus and organize for the beginning of school, it ramps up my inevitable "to-do" list and begs "overdrive" mode that sets me up for failure because the list I create for myself can be never ending. Whew! So, I find I need to stop and just breathe and just be. Tough sometimes as often I validate being a stay-at-home- mom with all that I can accomplish on all levels visibly to spiritually inside and outside of our home. So, just as I set my babes off to school today, I had some time. I wanted to sit with my new Mac and remember the Cape.  I wanted to savor the memory that each picture evoked. 
So here are some cherished pics. This is overdue on my to-do list and also totally out of sync with my blog time line, but you know what? It's OK. (Can't help but laugh right now as I remember a funny Christian comedian Brendan and I saw many years ago. We always have remembered this...(forgive the tangent here).. "I am not OK. You are not OK. And that's OK!" So, here is a deep cleansing breath as I look back over our pictures and memories of the Cape. 


No comments: